Delphi Economic Forum V – The Day After
The 5th Delphi Economic Forum – The Day After will take place online from the 9th to the 12th of Jun, 2020.
The Council on Competitiveness of Greece participates in the 5th Economic Forum of Delphi on the 3rd day with the discussion on “A Pathway towards post-Covid Competiveness Growth” as follows:
DAY 3 | THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2020 STREAM 2
16.40 A PATHWAY TOWARDS POST-COVID COMPETITIVENESS GROWTH
- Deborah Wince-Smith, President & CEO, Global Federation of Competitiveness Councils, USA
- George Handjinicolaou, Chairman, Piraeus Bank; President, Hellenic Bank Association, Greece
- Socrates Lazarides, CEO, Athens Exchange Group, Greece
- Panos Papazoglou, Country Managing Partner, EY, Greece
- Chair: Simos Anastasopoulos, President, Council on Competitiveness of Greece (CompeteGR), Greece
The discussion will take place in the English language.
You may register online at http://www.delphiforum.gr/.